Thursday, November 6, 2008

Election Response

"OBAMA WON! OBAMA WON! OBAMA WON!" was the biggest news that came out on Tuesday night and the next and the next day and so on for lots more days, and weeks. It is very exciting to see that it is history's first African American to become president. I think it is having an impact and encouragement on the other African American because they are, especially the kids are saying, "If Obama can become president, I can too in the future." Also, a lot of people are having high expectations for Obama and I do too because of what is going on with the economy and other problems in U.S. I agree with Mr. Andy how the expectations that people have on Obama are that it is going to be hard for Obama to overcome the problems. However, many people and I included will cheer him on if by some miracle, Obama has ideas to make the economy better again.
Questions that I have are: Will Obama be able to fix the medicial issues like the healthcare? What ideas that he has that can make the economy and having the people who have lost their jobs regain their jobs or other jobs? I hope that he can surpass and solve the problems like he winning the presidental election. xD

No comments: