Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Birth

The thought of birth excites me but it also scares me. The scary part about birth is also a disgusting part too because I don't think I would have enough courage to see a delivering. It's rather disgusting... Also the scream from the mothers would be horrifying to hear. I think the mother experience the most pain and endurance for the baby to come out.  However the most happiest moment is when the baby comes out. Seeing a newborn would make many people especially the mother and father feel happy. 

Genereally, birth is a normal routine and if one describes it, there's nothing much to say about it (maybe if it were the doctors) because the mother is pain, I don't think they would remember much and the father is panicking about who to call and being nervous with the mother. However I think birth is unique for every couple parent because every new born is different and there is always a bond between the parents and the child. Even though they cannot say it or describe it easily to others or to the child, they remember the moment/images in the head and the feelings they had during the birth of their child. 

No comments: