Monday, April 27, 2009

List of Food in my Refrigerator [draft 2]

In my refrigerator, most of the things and food I have:
- A quart of milk jug
- 3 cans of coconut milk drink
- Apple Juice
- 2 cartons of eggs
- Fruits: oranges, apples, lemons, etc...
- Chinese ingredients, and herbs
- A bag of white buns
- condiments (mostly ketchup)
- ice-cream and popsicles
- frozen meat and frozen shrimps
- ice
- frozen beans
- cream cheese
- honey
- maple syrup
- cheese

When I think about my fridge, I think of as my mom's territory because she organizes and stacks everything in the fridge so half the time, I have no idea where things are. I think even in the fridge, there's culture in there because of the herbs and chinese ingredients that my mom and dad use to cook and make medicine from it. I don't think my relation to food in my fridge is big because almost three fourths of the food, I do not touch for it is for cooking and snacks such as the ice-cream is for the children, where mom buys the food for us. Most of the food in the fridge are all normal food that other people buy and eat, and then throw away if it is rotten or has been expired.

No comments: